Keeping you connected.
Technology integrates seamlessly into First & Main. Every corner of First & Main is washed with a powerful WiFi signal, so residents and their families are free to use their tablets anywhere they wish to communicate using Skype or email.
Additional technology makes daily life easier and richer for residents:
- Radio Frequency Wristbands (RFID) – Residents of First & Main don't have to worry about fumbling with or forgetting their keys. These digitally encoded wristbands easily unlock a resident's suite, providing convenience, security, and peace of mind.
- Digital Signage – Throughout the social spaces of First & Main, digital signage keeps residents informed about upcoming events, shows them the forecast, and displays photos of them enjoying community events with friends.
- It’s Never Too Late Software (IN2L) – IN2L is an intuitive touchscreen software platform that encourages the pursuit of lifelong passions and the exploration of new ones. Residents can play trivia, virtually tour their hometowns, or listen to vintage radio shows.
Behind the scenes, residents benefit from First & Main's advanced care technology:
- LG CNS Electronic Health Records (EHR) – Beginning with a resident’s initial assessment, this sophisticated system keeps a detailed electronic record of the health of a resident. This information is available to the resident’s physician at any time.
- LG CNS Electronic Medication Management Records (EMAR) – Accuracy and accountability are essential in managing a resident’s medication. This system follows physician’s orders exactly and automatically orders refills.
- QuietCare – Early detection can dramatically improve long-term health. This nearly invisible technology learns a resident’s patterns and alerts care staff when that pattern changes significantly. Sharing this information with the resident’s physician and family allows for proactive measures.
- Real-time Location Services Pendant – These pendants provide residents with additional security and peace of mind. With the press of a button they can alert the staff and summon help to their exact location.